Monday, April 8, 2013

Adding Animation to your Site

At the beginning of the semester we learned how to to create a simple GIF animation in photoshop. You can easily use GIF animations for your header or for other components in your website. If you look above the Title of our class blog now glows every so often. This was done by creating a five framed animation in Photoshop. Once I made the animation I exported it out of Photoshop saving it for web devices. Then I uploaded my GIF to my Photobucket Account, copied the HTML address for the GIF provided by Photobucket, and pasted that in my Header editor in Blogger's Layout page.

Photobucket is an online image and video storage site that can be used to save images for your website using the image URL and HTML code Photobucket generates for you. photobucket.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment